Thursday, June 26, 2008

they only let him slip away, out of kindness i suppose

Back to Dodgeball City.

I think perhaps the lesson is Don't Leave Dawson.
I don't know. I don't have enough RAM to process the whole experience just yet, but i will work on providing a more fulsome recap of all the wonderous things the urban horn-of-plenty had to offer (and steal) from me.

So perhaps you'll recall me whining about not have a camera on account of breaking it; Yes? If so, you've been paying good attention to this blog. If not, for shame. It was a really important traumatic event and i tried to share it with you and you just turned away.
Regardless of your commitment (or lack thereof) to my babbling, i sent the busted camera back to Nikon, and then they sent me a brand new camera. I am very excited. This means today i will be hosting a sexy photoshoot with my garden and then maybe it will seem like my life has a small measure of purpose and direction. Maybe. I'm pretty excited about its progress. Not quite as excited about the weeds, but you'll see those too.

Also i am in this mix cd exchange that's been pretty fun and right before i left i sent out my june edition of the cd and this is what is was like:

1. Dirge Death in Vegas

2.Collect the Diamonds Q and not U

3.Lila Engel (Lilac Angel) Neu!

4.I’ve Been Riding with the Ghost Songs:Ohia

5.Bloodflow Smog

6.Spanish Dance Troupe Gorky’s Zygotic Mynci

7.Saturday Little Wings

8.Melody Day Caribou

9.I Felt Your Shape The Microphones

10.Am I Demon Bonnie “Prince” Billy

11.Hot Burrito #1 Flying Burrito Brothers

12.Badge Eric Clapton

13.Don’t Let Me Down The Beatles

14.I Wanna Be Your Dog The Stooges

15.Pretty Baby Entrance

16.Fire in My Heart Super Furry Animals

17.Stay Loose Belle and Sebastian


I made "fancy" packaging for it and every-ting. I was satisfied with the end product, which i described in an interview to Forbes magazine as "romantic, in a creepy way".

just like me.

i have a sock tan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sock tan or dirty ankles? keep in mind, you shower rarely.

jen lafreedom said...

i like my meat rare.