Monday, June 30, 2008

favouritism


my bike. for the time being. it makes me really happy.
yesterday i downloaded EVERYTHING joy division has ever released.
So susequently i went for one hell of a joy division bke ride today.
I love joy division. It is so morose. Reminds me of myself at 15.
I made a pretty sweet "film" in media studies 20 that featured "Trainsmission" as its soundtrack.
Apparently at 26 not much has changed.
Self-pity and bad dreams.
Lst night i had a pretty elaborate Louis Riel dream. Hard to explain, but pretty involved.
Not nearly as unpleasant as the one about the minks from the mink farm all in my car and dying and killing each other. It was especially creepy because it was set at a real place, an actual abadonded mink farm in Furdale (really what it's called) that i used to drive past to my house outside of Saskatoon. Anyway, there was a big watch tower for spotting foxes and coyotes that were trying to stealz the minks, and the whole property was lined with tall spruce trees, all the same size. Very eerie looking. I wish i had a picture. (Un)fortunately, my brain still has a picture, so i dreamt it was still an active fur farm and i was going there to save the minks. I had an old mustard yellow ford falcon, and i was loading them all in the car but they were going berserk (as they would i'm sure) and clawing and scratching and screaming. It was pretty unpleasant.
Maybe i feel repressed guilt for using mink oil.

Surfin' Bird is a pretty unusual song.

i have no nice things to say. except that i have an adult bed now (aside from the accoutrements) and i am pretty happy wit dat.
I never have things to say. most of my conversations are with myself or arguments.
i bet that's a bad sign.
Good bed though.





And because i couldn't think of anything nice to say, here is something nice to see.

My aforementioned Green-Shanty:



Cucumber


Tomatoes


Lobelia


Nasturtiums (sp?)


Tomatoes


Brussel Sprouts and Cabbages


Zucchini

No comments: