Tuesday, June 3, 2008

sleeping hard or hardly sleeping?

It turns out that sleeping longer isn't necessarily the answer at all.
I had extra sinister dreams all sweet 6 hours of my last night's sleep as well.
I won't go into elaborate details because the situations and subjects are either so wildly obscure that i don't know how i'd break it down or so awkwardly literal that i don't want to break it down.
I will tell you that i'm going to "sleep" with both eyes open tonight.

It is windy as an apocalypse here today. Despite the perilous bluster, i put the sweetpeas in the ground outside today. They are going to climb up a rusty bed headboard Molly and I got from the dump. I will of course spam this blog with a massive backlog of pictures of this and other garden/life related subject matter upon the return of my camera which is, according to the "good" "people" at Nikon waiting for a part. This does mean that they are going to fix it for me, which is sweet. Not having a camera is a real draggggg.

I realised today that in the next six days i will be driving to whitehorse twice and back to dawson one of those times....1,767 kilometres.
I'm also gearing up for a wacky car/van/bus zig zag on my way home...i'm in your BCs, stealin yer best place on earthz.
I haven't had a good long haul bus trip in a while though, and i think in order to balance karmic flow, i am due. Also it really strengthens one's disdain for humanity, which i feel is important to keep up on. Otherwise i might get too sweet.
[i don't actually believe in karmic flow. it may or may not even be a real term. -ed.]
Saskatoon in June eh? Haven't known that in quite a while. It better be nice out, but most likely it will be windy in a similar fashion to Dawson.

My mouth is raw from citrus. Lemons and strawberries all the time. There are worse ways to get a sore mouth, but then there are better ones too.

I'm pretty sure i just saw the third Horseman ride by...i hope the greenshanty doesn't blow down.

No comments: