Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Without a camera, web-based images are all i have to offer...

Got the absolute best dump score today: light-up plastic Mary (avec baby jesus) and Joseph(?) as well as a penguin in a bowtie. I'm not sure if Mary and Joseph met up with the penguin in Antarctica or if maybe the penguin was on a pilgrimage to the holy lands...Regardless they all met up at the Dawson City dump and now they're mine.

Also added to the roster is another copy of the world famous Ungame, which is a non-competitive game designed to facilitate meaningful emotion conversation between its players...Get out the MDMA.

All the plants are in the ground. I want to show you, but i can't.
I think it looks pretty damned sharp.

Doing a google image search for "gardens" really yields some results that look nothing like my garden:







You know what?
I just like Captain Beefheart so much.

No comments: